Develop and implement change management strategies and plans
The Managed Change™ Agent Certification Program is designed to provide emerging change management practitioners the opportunity to learn the Managed Change™ Methodology and to apply the concepts and tools to real changes happening in their organizations.
LAMARSH GLOBAL IS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS A QUALIFIED EDUCATION PROVIDER™ FROM THE ASSOCIATION OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS ®
- An interest in developing change management competency
- Develop a working knowledge of the Managed Change™ Methodology
- Identify the potential organizational and individual resistance that will impact the success of a change
- Design, build, & implement an initial change management strategy and project plan
- Define the impact of organizational culture and history on successful implementations
- Discover ways to assess and enhance the skills of people charged with making changes happen, such as leaders who serve as Sponsors
- Design Communication, Learning, Reinforcement, and Sponsor Development action plans that address stakeholder resistance and appropriately modify behavior
- Develop a basic plan to monitor project results to make sure that desired business outcomes are satisfied
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively apply the Managed Change™ Methodology
SCROLL TO REGISTER!