Coach Change Agents and lead change projects
The Master of Managed Change® Certification Program is an advanced learning program designed for individuals who seek a deeper understanding of the Managed Change™ Methodology and whose role will be to serve as a change management coach, lead Change Agent or Sponsor. Certification is granted after completion of a three-day facilitated workshop, completion of an examination testing the candidates’ ability to apply advanced change management concepts and tools, AND submission of a Master Project Workbook demonstrating the candidate’s ability to lead and coach Change Agents and Sponsors.
The Master Project Workbook requirement is waived for participants who have previously earned a Managed Change™ Agent Certification or another approved foundational certification.
The candidate must have…
- Successfully completed the Managed Change™ Workshop or another approved foundational change management workshop
- Six months’ experience applying change management to at least one change project
- Coach others in the application of the Managed Change™ Model and process, and its accompanying change management tools
- Align and integrate the Managed Change™ approach into other change management and project management methodologies for a robust, coordinated and effective application
- Identify methods to measure and monitor the success of a completed change project
- Demonstrate competency to coach others to apply change management methodology
- Demonstrate ability to customize change management methodology and tools to meet the unique needs of a specific change project