Coach Change Agents and lead change projects
The Master of Managed Change® Certification Program is an advanced learning program designed for individuals who seek a deeper understanding of change management methodology and whose role will be to serve as a change management coach, lead Change Agent or Sponsor and/or someone responsible for building organizational change capability.
Certification is granted after completion of a three-day facilitated workshop, completion of an examination testing the candidates’ ability to apply advanced change management concepts and tools, AND submission of a Master Project Workbook demonstrating the candidate’s ability to lead and coach Change Agents and Sponsors.
The Master Project Workbook requirement is waived for participants who have previously earned a Managed Change™ Agent Certification or another approved foundational certification.
The candidate must have…
- Successfully completed the Managed Change™ Workshop or another approved foundational change management workshop
- Six months’ experience applying change management to at least one change project
- Understand how and when to apply advanced change management processes and tools to successfully implement change and support the Sponsors who lead change.
- Demonstrate the ability to customize multiple change management methodologies, philosophies and tools to meet the unique needs of a specific change project.
- Coach others in the application of change management methodology.
- Identify methods to collect and analyze resistance data as the foundation for predicting, measuring and monitoring the success of a change project.
- Assess personal consulting competencies, explore the potential impact of the skill level and create a personal development plan.
- Triage, scope, prioritize and resource change projects efficiently and effectively.
- Design and implement a strategy and plan to establish organizational change management capability.