We pride ourselves on working as a team and value and respect the close partnership between our seasoned and experienced Engagement Managers and their Associate Consultant partners.
Our LaMarsh Global consultants and facilitators can live anywhere in the world as long as they are near a major airport and can set up and operate from a home-based office. Interested? Browse our open positions below.
We are currently seeking change management practitioners with the ability and interest to support the consulting services of our LaMarsh Global Engagement Managers on key client change engagements.
The responsibilities of the Associate Consultant are to demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding and experience in the application of the Managed Change™ methodology and tools. We will certify you to an advanced level practitioner
- The ability to gather data and create the key deliverables of the Managed Change™ methodology
- The ability to coach and support client personnel in their understanding of the model/methodology and the completion of the deliverables
- Insight and understanding of the dynamics and issues within the client that interfere with successful change
And to work in close partnership with the LaMarsh Global Engagement Manager:
- Take direction well
- Raise issues and concerns in a thoughtful and respectful way
- Present a close partnership to the client as a member of the LaMarsh Global team
Interested in our Associate Consultant Position?
Here’s how to apply. Applicant’s must complete both steps in order to be considered.
- Fill out the below form by completing each question and clicking “SUBMIT”
- Email current resume to email@example.com with name AND “Associate Consultant Position” in the subject line